Terms and Conditions
By making an application to the UK Youth YAF Grants Programme you agree and confirm that:
- You are authorised to apply for this grant on behalf of your organisation and that all the information you provide to us is accurate and correct.
- Any grant awarded by us to you will be used solely for the purposes set out in your application.
- If your application is successful, we will make a grant offer to you on Monday 24th February. You must accept the grant offer by signing the online grant agreement form by 5pm Tuesday 26th February.
- You must promptly repay any money incorrectly paid to you by us, either as a result of administrative error or otherwise.
- Your involvement in the project and your receipt of the grant may be publicly acknowledged without prior notice to you.
- Should you receive a grant but fail to deliver your proposed activities we may ask you to repay the grant.
- You are happy to complete a short online reporting form, which will be provided to all successful organisations and must be completed by July 2020? As part of our grant monitoring process and as a Commitment to Celebrate, UK Youth may visit your organisation to capture stories that can be shared demonstrating the impact of the funding.
- You have the appropriate processes and policies in place to keep young people safe. This must include a Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policy. We may ask to see this if you are awarded funding.
- You have the appropriate insurances, qualifications or affiliations to a governing body. Depending on what you want to do this could include public liability insurance, leaders or instructors with special qualifications or an affiliation to a governing body. We may ask to see these if you are awarded funding.
- You comply with the Equality Act 2010, the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and Data Protection Act 2018, Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012 and all other relevant statutory or regulatory requirements.